Production and Planning Sr. Engineer
Production & Planning Sr. Engineer with experience of successfully coordinating the activities of various departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and distribution of products & services. Comfortable working with people of all levels and having a excellent commercial approach to solving problems and developing business processes. Having proven people management skills, with the ability to manage performance and motivate staff on an individual and team level. Demonstrated abilities in analyzing various reports (stock report, vendor reports, etc.) & successfully providing recommendations for fine tuning & efficient management of stores/ material operations. Possesses excellent interpersonal, analytical, troubleshooting and team building skills with proven ability in establishing quality systems / procedures and managing resources. Now looking for a new and challenging position, one which will make best use of my existing skills and experience and also further my personal and professional development.
July 2012 –
Parker Hannifin India Private Limited
Driving Operational Improvements, Maximizing the value of the asset base while ensuring a tight control on operational costs, Responsible for monitoring and continually improving standards of performance and quality with in the operation.
- Expertise in Planning & Controlling the Production operations (Hose Assemblies & Machine Shop) as per the capacity available, Open Sales Order & Sales Projection.
- Ensure Smooth flow of production in Hose Assembly line throughout balancing WIP.
- Manage working hours and shift schedules as per production targets.
- Managing team of 72 Workmen.
- Negotiating contracts, ensuring that they balance value and risk.
- Creating, managing and analyzing performance data and other information.
- Ensuring that capacity and capability are continually planned.
- Training of Operators for Multi-skilling.
- Establishment of JIT Manufacturing system in Hose Assembly line for the application of Single Piece Flow and Lean Manufacturing.
- Development & introduction of tooling, jigs, fixtures and gauges.
- Layout modification in Machine Shop and Hose Assembly line to group and combine operations to increase capacity utilization and single piece flow to reduce delivery time.
- Inventory control and disposal of non/slow moving items in WIP as well as RM, to accommodate frequently changing needs in product and lean seasons.
- Hands on experience in establishment of Production Process and Cycle time Study and Setting time study of Multi-spindle with demonstrative skill at machine ship and assembly line to set the production norms.
- Coordinating with Material, Quality Assurance and Maintenance departments to achieve daily organizational goals
- Analysis of rejection and find out root cause for corrective and preventive action with A3 Analysis.
- Operating JDE as end user to generate MIS and Production Confirmation.
Oct 2010 –
PIX Transmissions Limited
Responsible for Scheduling & monitoring of Man Machine & Material. Continually improving standards & performance and quality of product with in the operation. Preparation of MRP, Cycle Time & Motion Study, Streamline the manufacturing process.
- Coordination with Material Planning for Production Material.
- Machine loading i.e. component machining planning for smooth flow in final Hose Assembly Line
- Prepare daily plan for Hose Assembly, Machine Shop & Dispatch.
- Raise alarms and take steps to ensure timely deliveries.
- Close monitoring and control of production activities.
- Inventory Control.
- Preparation of Raw Material & Hose Requirement.
- Responsible for Delivery date
- Cycle Time & Motion Study Monitoring and improvement.
- Execution of Production Plan & daily follow up.
- Preparation of Daily MIS of production, delivery & dispatch.
- Production Norms Setting.
- Giving feasibility & BOM of New enquiry
- Generate costing details for the feasible components
- Develop new product according to feasibility.
- Coordinating with Material Store, Engineering Store, Purchase, Technical Service, Marketing, R&D, BSR & OPD.
- Monitoring On Time Deliveries
May 2010 –
- Responsible For Attained the customer and handle their order From Starting to completion of Job.
- Knowledge about All types of gears and its working.
- Knowledge About Hobbing Machine and Milling Machine.
- Knowledge About Heat Treatment Process For material Hardness.
- Knowledge About Various Types Of fitment .
- Work On Power Plant Coal mill Gear Box.
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
RSTM Nagpur University
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Board of Technical Education, Mumbai
(Wickman Make) of size 1”-6, 1.3/4”-6, 2.1/4”-6 & 2.5/8”-6.
CNC Turning Programming.
Crack Detecting Machine.
Milling & Shaper Machine
Centre less Grinder, semi auto capstan lathe, Turret Lathe, Centre Lathe.
Crack Detecting Machine.
Proof Pressure Testing Machine, Crimping Machine, Hose Cutting Machine, Skiving Machine, Flushing Machine.